Paris Jackson says 'I guess' when fans ask if she's bisexual as she's quizzed about dating Cara Delevingne
Paris Jackson isn't a fan of 'labels.'
But the 20-year-old actress, who has been romantically linked with Cara Delevingne in recent months, has openly claimed to be attracted to both men and women.
Hosting an 'Ask me anything' session on her Instagram account on Monday, Paris responded when one fan asked: 'Are you bi?'
She replied: 'That's what you guys call it, so I guess, but who needs labels?'?
Opening up:?Paris Jackson confirms she is bisexual but says 'who needs labels' as fans quiz her about dating Cara Delevingne
However, she refused to confirm whether or not she's dating Suicide Squad star Cara.?
'None of yourgoddamn business,' she said when fans prodded.?
Following the fan Q&A session, Jackson expressed her frustration on Twitter when Digital Pride 'welcomed' her to the LGBTQ community.?
'How many times have I publicly referred to the community as 'my fellow LGBTQ+'? I've been apart of the community for years,' she tweeted.?
'I even mentioned having crushes on girls when I was eight in a magazine. I've been caught kissing girls in public. This is not news…'??????
Not labelled:During an Ask me anything session one fan asked: 'Are you bi?' She replied: 'i guess but who needs labels'
While her sexuality was the main topic of discussion, conspiracy theory fans managed to edge in a question about Paris' late father, Michael Jackson.??
A follower inquired whether or not Michael was actually alive nine years after his death from?acute Propofol intoxication.
She replied: 'Why do you guys keep asking me this?'
Don't be nosy: Paris with?Cara Delevingne; the Star actress and model doesn't want to be questioned about their relationship
Close: Paris and Cara are seen together back in March
Earlier in the month, Paris was forced to get down on her hands and knees and scrub Michael's Hollywood Walk of Fame star after it was vandalised.
The model lashed out at the 'disrespectful' people who had scribbled red graffiti all over the monument - which was presented to King of Pop in 1984 - after she spent all day trying to restore it to its original condition.
Taking to her Instagram account, the blonde beauty uploaded a photograph of her kneeling beside the star as she rubbed a damp cloth across the writing.
She captioned it: 'some people have no f*****g respect. i understand that there is a difference between the radio emblem and the record, but a name is a name.'
'Mornin' traffic': Paris listened to Toto's hit song Africa on her way to work on Monday?
Most watched News videos
- 'Stop, stop!': O.J Simpson awkwardly high-fives Sacha character
- The rain does not faze the Notting Hill Carnival goers
- Shocking moment teenage on her driving test dies hit by a train
- Thailand backpacker smashed over head with bottle during fight
- '3,2,1 BUNGEE!': Chinese tourist can't make herself jump
- Dad blocks a baseball bat from hitting his kids in the stands
- Hearse is seen at John McCain's ranch in Arizona
- Blood fills the scene during dramatic shootout in The Bodyguard
- John McCain, political maverick and war hero dies at 81
- Dramatic moment plane nose dives while landing in a typhoon
- Photographer gets a close-up of a lion in South Africa
- Heroic fireman and dad shield woman and kids at store shooting